SUMMIT CARBON II CARBON FIBER TRIPOD + PAN HEAD
When every ounce in your pack out counts, count on Summit™ Carbon II to keep you moving without sacrificing stability. Buy carbon fiber tripod
- 22 lbs. Max Load-Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles.
- Carbon Leg Construction-Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build.
- 2-Way Pan Head-Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount-Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
- Four Leg Sections– Extend for maximum height.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks-Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
- Counterweight Hook-Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- 1/4-Turn Leg Locks-Ensure a solid hold, and low profile design is snag free.
- Rubber Feet-Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Weight-2.5 pounds
- Min Height-6.3 inches
- Max Height-53.3 inches
- Folded Dimensions (HxW)-18.1 x 3.0 inches
VORTEX® SUMMIT™ CARBON II TRIPOD – PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The Summit™ Carbon II is our smallest, lightest, and most packable tripod, but that doesn’t mean it’s a lightweight when it comes to stability. See how carbon fiber construction, and a host of other features, make this tripod perfect for your next adventure.