Remington LG Rifle Primer 5000PK
Non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Winchester works to make sure all primers are reliable, instant and precise. In Winchester testing labs, primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage. Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity. Primer #8 1/2-120
- Model: #8 1/2
- Size: Large
- Gun Type: Rifle
- Quantity: 10 Boxes of 100 Primers
- Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances.
- Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001″, and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types.
- Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F.
- The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes.
remington primers highest quality 100% American-made materials.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22608|
|Model||KLEEN BORE CARTRIDGE PRIMERS|