Savage A-22 Takedown
The Savage A-22 takedown is a noteworthy rimfire debut for 2023. The A-22 family has achieved significant success, and unlike many semi-auto rimfire families, the A-22 started with the A-17 in.17 HMR, followed by models in.22 WMR and.22 LR. The platform employs rotary magazines, comes in a number of designs, and has proven to be a fine, dependable.22 rifle. A takedown model is the natural next step in the lineup.
The Savage A-22 takedown was released in late 2022 and disassembles with a simple twist. The firearm is split into two halves. The buttstock and receiver make up the rear section, while the barrel and fore end make up the front. Faced the world, and the world, and the world, and the world. The barrel is 18 inches long and built of matte-black-finished carbon steel with a suppressor threaded muzzle. The buttstock has three magazine storage slots and dry storage in the pistol grip.
- Semi-automatic rimfire action
- Takedown configuration
- Synthetic adjustable stock
- 18” carbon steel, matte black barrel, threaded (1/2-28″)
- Low-profile sights
- 0 MOA Picatinny Rail with iron sight channel thru rail
- Cross Bolt safety
- 10-round rotary magazine
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger (3-5 lbs)
- Storage compartment in pistol grip and magazine compartment in cheek riser
There are no reviews yet.