shotshell primer SHOTSHELL
•Reliable & consistent (size 209) shotshell primers •Same primers used in factory shotshell loads •Regard for proper chemistry component manufacture & meticulous assembly produce a quality primer •Usage: 12 20 16 28 & .410 gauge shotguns
shotshell primer 5000/case
Fiocchi Primers have developed an outstanding reputation as some of the most reliable and consistent primers available. These primers are held to exacting tolerances and are manufactured using the most precise presses.
These Primers are easy to ignite and easy to seat, making them a great choice for reloading. These primers are made on modern equipment using the best available materials to ensure excellent performance in your hand loads. These primers are harder than average and will work well for military firearms with floating firing pins.
NOTE: primers are described on the packaging as being MAGNUM, these are in fact NOT MAGNUM strength, and are actually the same explosive value as the standard CCI, Winchester NON MAGNUM primer.
- Better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns
- Non-corrosive, non-mercuric
- Weight of the primer mixture is carefully controlled
- Every Winchester primer is consistent in size and quality
- Anvil heights are measured to precise tolerances to assure perfect ignition
- Winchester primers maintain stability in extremes of temperature and humidity
|Condition||New in Box|
|Manufacturer Part Number||616|