Our new 2011® Magazine is made of 410 stainless steel, giving it a longer life, higher strength, and improved corrosion resistance. Staccato 2011® magazines are designed to fit all Staccato 2011® handguns and chassis. The Staccato 9mm 38 Super Magazines® magazine, when combined with the Staccato 2011® frame, provides for maximum round capacity. All magazines have the Dawson Precision® Tactical Advantage Base Pad and our newly improved Gen 2 Follower.
Staccato 9mm 38 Super Magazines specifications
- Attention Oregon: Starting 12/01/2022 high-capacity magazines will no longer ship to your state.
- Will not fit full size 2011 grip. If you have a full size grip, you must order a 126 mm length magazine.
- The Staccato 2011 magazine is manufactured out of 410 stainless steel, producing a magazine with longer life, greater strength, and better corrosion resistance.
- Staccato 2011 magazines are built specifically for all Staccato 2011 style pistols and frames. In combination with the Staccato 2011 frame, the Staccato 2011 magazine allows for maximum round capacity of 16 rounds.
- All magazines feature a newly updated Gen 2 follower and the Dawson Precision® Tactical Advantage Basepad.
- Restricted in some states. Your order will be cancelled if you are in a capacity restricted state.