Stevens Model 334 Walnut
The Stevens model 334 Walnut is another wood-stocked release for 2023. This deer-woods bolt action is reasonably priced and available in three calibers:.243 Win.,.65 Creedmoor, and.308 Win. There is a synthetic-stocked type, but this one has a Turkish walnut stock; it’s a traditional-looking hunting rifle with a contemporary short-throw action.
The stock is simple and sleek, with a slim rounded foreend and subtle-but-elegant fluting beneath the grip. The Stevens Model 334 Walnut sports a free-floating 20-inch carbon-steel barrel and a push-feed carbon-steel action with a 60-degree bolt throw. This model’s bolt features a silver finish and a huge bolt grip. The rifle has detachable magazines with rounded edges similar to the Lee Enfield magazines, and it comes with a 3- and a 5-round magazine.
The action is drilled and tapped in the Savage M110 design and incorporates a steel Picatinny rail for optics installation. It contains a three-position safety directly behind the bolt, as well as a two-stage adjustable trigger.
Features of the Stevens by Stevens Model 334 Walnut include:
- Chambered in 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester, or 6.5 Creedmoor.
- 20-inch barrel in 243 Winchester and 308 Winchester; 22-inch barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor.
- Three-round detachable magazine in all calibers.
- Drilled and tapped receiver with Picatinny rail for easier addition of optics.
- Two-stage adjustable trigger so it can be changed according to shooter preference.
- 60-degree bolt lift to facilitate faster manipulation.
- Checkering on grip and forend for a sure hold during live fire.
- Three-position safety.
- Ergonomically designed stock for superior comfort while shooting.
- Turkish walnut or black synthetic furniture.
- Barrel made from carbon steel.
- Two swivel studs for quick attachment of sling.
- Sporter-style stock.
- 11-degree target crown on barrel.
There are no reviews yet.